|Note: The CHALLENGE Suite
(with the exception of CHALLENGE
FRAP) has been
discontinued. This is an archive site which describes CHALLENGE as it was
between 2002 and 2004 for historical purposes. See this link for further
information. The PBL work now continues with this
project (Terry Stewart - 23rd June, 2005)
- 23rd June, 2006. CHALLENGE Suite will
be superseded by PBL-Interactive. Changed website accordingly
1st February, 2005. Revised website
and added information regarding CHALLENGE FRAP.
- During 2004. CHALLENGE
FRAP developed and used in a few courses.
- 23rd March, 2004. Released CHALLENGE
1.0d. This is a very slight modification over version 1.0b. Click here
to see the change.
- 21st August, 2003. New maintenance release
of CHALLENGE (1.0b) released. FAQ updated.
- 1st August, 2003. Information newsletter
sent out to Massey staff making available a maintenance release (1.0a) and a new derivative product,
the student builder. A FAQ was added to
- 1st November, 2002 - CHALLENGE 1.0 complete.
Now ready for commercial release.
- 20th September, 2002 - Released CHALLENGE
dev15. Added logo to site.
- 13th August, 2002 - Added an "Implementation
and delivery" section to the website. Also updated many
other sections.16th April, 2002 - Challenge User group
mailing list activated
- 13th August, 2002 - Released CHALLENGE
dev14. Please contact me for a new version or order one through this
site. Click here for a list of
- 6th August, 2002 - Included a builder
tutorial download on the site.
- 11th July, 2002 - Over late June/early July
three workshops were run at the Turitea campus and another at the Wellington
- 20th June, 2002 - Posted list of known
bugs/suggested improvements in the discussion
- 5th June, 2002 - Workshops on CHALLENGE to
be held 18th and 25th June. Limited to 7 people at a time. Please
email firstname.lastname@example.org to
reserve a place. No charges apply